Birthday Cake

This time around, I baked my son’s 2nd Birthday Cake for my son. I’ve been baking cakes for sometime now, but these days, I enjoy decorating the cakes with icing as well.

 

I chose Barney’s theme for the cake this time as my son is one BIG fan of Barney! (Maybe for next year, I’ve to think about the other characters that he’s in love with).The cake itself is a butter cake.DSC_0937 But guess what? All the guest were full of praises because they said that the cake was simply delicious!!!

 

By the way, the photos below are the results of my digging into our photo archives. Photos of some of the cakes that I have done previously:

 

 

The Pooh Bear cake, I baked myself on my son’s 1st birthday…just joking, it was from a bakery, but I thought the character was cute enough to not to be included here…

 

- posted by Abbhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment